Jan 16, 2023
Campus Access During Entrance Examination Period
Please note that there will be restricted entry to the Campus during the entrance examination period (including preparation days) will be as follows.
- In order to facilitate the preparation and implementation of entrance examinations, only people involved with the examinations may enter the campus on the following days. Also, parking will not be allowed in front of Tucker Hall. Other parking spaces on campus will also be limited so we ask you to avoid commuting by car.
|Date||Entrance Exam||Entry Restricted・Parking Restricted|
|Feb 5 (Sun)||Preparation||All day|
|Feb 6 (Mon)||Exam day||All day|
|Feb 7 (Tue)||Preparation||From 13:00|
|Feb 8 (Wed)||Exam day||All day|
|Feb 9 (Thu)||Exam day||All day|
|Feb 10 (Fri)||Preparation||From 13:00|
|Feb 11 (Sat)||Exam day||All day|
|Feb 12 (Sun)||Exam day||All day|
|Feb 13 (Mon)||Exam day||All day|
- You can enter the campus without the need for entrance procedures from 7:30 to 13:00 on Tuesday, February 7 and Friday, February 10.
- Even when the campus can be accessed as indicated in 2. above, you will not be able to enter buildings where examinations are held (except offices carrying out counter services and graduate student rooms).
- If you wish to enter the campus on an examination day for some unavoidable reason, please apply at the Security Office in Building No.12 (visitor’s badge issuing office) by showing your student ID and filling in the necessary form.
- There may be partial restrictions on the use of facilities even after the entrance examination period is over (after Monday, February 14).
- External visitors may not use meeting rooms in buildings within the Checkpoint Area.
- Use of graduate student rooms
For graduate students who particularly want to access the graduate student rooms outside the times indicated in 2. above, please apply at the Security Office in Building No.12 (visitor’s badge issuing office) by showing your student ID and filling in the necessary form.
*Please strictly observe the hours of use (8:30 to 23:00).
- The following buildings are outside of the Checkpoint Area.
Campus Services Building, Campus Services Building Annex, St. Paul’s House, Tachikawa Memorial Hall, Bldg. No.17, Williams Hall, Student Counseling Center, Mitchell Hall (including West Bldg. and Annex), Reifsnider House, Administration Building, Administration Building Annex
- There will be admission restrictions to the following buildings and facilities regardless of whether entrance examinations are being held.
(1) Entry will not be permitted to classroom Buildings No.1 to No.4 and Building No.8, or to the Forest (Student Cafeteria) building. (There will be no entry restriction to Building No. 5 or 6.) On entrance examination days, entry to Building No.7 will also be restricted. Entry to classroom buildings will not be permitted even on examination preparation days.
(2) The library, gymnasium (including the athletic ground, athletic court, tennis courts and kyudo field) and Yurinoki Hall will be closed.
(3) Graduate student rooms will be available for use as usual.
- The counter services of various offices will be available as usual on days when no entrance examinations are held. Their availability on entrance examination days will be determined separately.
- On entrance examination days, please avoid attending university as far as possible. Extracurricular activities will not be allowed on campus.
- On entrance examination days, students will not be allowed to enter the campus by car. Faculty and staff are also asked to avoid entering by car as far as possible.
- School buses will not operate as usual on entrance examination days but will be operated for examinees.
Nov 14, 2022