Site Map

Study Abroad Procedures

Alien Registration
Status of Residence
Re-entry Permit
Permission to Engage in an Activity Other than that Permitted by the Previous Status of Residence Previously Granted

Please refer to the following website for detailed information and consultations related to residency procedures, locations of the Immigration Bureau of Japan offices, and more.

Student Life

International Exchange

International Students

Return to Top of Page

Ikebukuro Campus(Public relations)
3-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro,Toshima-ku,
Tokyo Japan 171-8501
Niiza Campus(Niiza campus service division)
1-2-26 Kitano,Niiza-shi,
Saitama Japan 352-8558
Copyright © Rikkyo University. All Rights Reserved.