Rikkyo University will have a considerable impact on 600 to 700 thousand applicants over a ten-year period, and we will contribute to the internationalization of secondary education institutions such as middle schools and high schools as well.
While building a world-class educational system through interaction with liberal arts universities in Europe and the USA, Rikkyo University will engage in leading edge activities driving internationalization at universities in Japan and contribute to the internationalization of higher education.
- The Capability to Transform
- We will cultivate the ability to create new mechanisms that respond flexibly to society through fluidization beyond borders with respect to people, information, culture, values, and the like.
- The Capability for Empathy and Collaboration
- We will cultivate the ability to solve problems together with people who have different customs and cultures, based on the foundation of excellent communication skills.
- The Capability to Think
- We will cultivate the ability to logically tackle head-on difficult problems such as environmental problems and ethnic and religious conflicts.
All of the graduates of Rikkyo University will contribute to the internationalization of the entire society.
The number of such graduates will be 40,000 in ten years, among whom 20,000 will be women.